Sevenoaks Swimming Club's Incident Reporting Procedures
Sevenoaks SC is required to log any incident that involves :
- a fatal accident
- an injury involving either referral to or actual hospital treatment
- any allegations of libel/slander
- any allegations of Professional Negligence i.e. arising out of tuition, coaching or advice given
- any investigation under any child protection legislation
- any circumstance involving damage to third party property
Each coach is responsible for creating an accident report and sending it to the Club's Secretary, who will forward to the Welfare Officer as appropriate.
Child protection allegations should be reported to the Club's Welfare Officer.
Allegations of professional negligence and libel/slander and third party property damage should be sent to the Club Chairman.
The Welfare Officer will also report incidents to the Health & Safety Executive as appropriate under the RIDDOR 95 regulations. For further information see: www.hse.gov.uk