The 7Oaks Junior Aquathlon was first held in 2011 and so this is our fifth year.
The event will be held on the afternoon of Sunday 5th July at the Tonbridge School Sports Centre.
An Aquathlon is a swim & run race where the clock doesn't stop from the moment you start swimming until the moment you finish the run course.
We welcome young athletes born in the years 1999 - 2007 inclusive. You can be of any ability and no previous experience is needed. Young athletes with a disability are welcome - we have worked with both Leonard Cheshire Events and the British Triathlon Federation to do everything we can think of to make our race accessible.
We want all athletes to try your best and enjoy the event. You can even bring your parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts and uncles or friends along to watch.
If you finish the race, your times will be recorded by proper electronic chips just like in races for adults and you will receive a great specially struck medal.
The distances you will be racing are as follows:
- Athletes born in 2007 - Swim 50 metres / Run 600 metres
- Athletes born in 2005 or 2006 - Swim 100 metres / Run 1500 metres
- Athletes born in 2003 or 2004 - Swim 200 metres / Run 1500 metres
- Athletes born in 2001 or 2002 - Swim 250 metres / Run 3000 metres
- Athletes born in 1999 or 2000 - Swim 300 metres / Run 3000 metres
For more information - please click here