Your one-stop shop for all matters Club Championships.
This year’s Club Championships series is made up of two parts:
Club Championships 2017 reminders:
- In order for these championships to run, we require parents to assist with each of the events. Please complete and return a poolside helper form (available below) to Janet Benn if you have not done so already.
- Accepted entries (main event)
- Session 1 programme / confirmed entries
- Session 2 programme / confirmed entries
- Full event programme (sessions 2 to 12)
- Parent helper schedule
The following documentation is also available for viewing / download -
This year’s Club Championships Series of events has seen an unprecedented demand for entries with record numbers of swims being requested. Unfortunately a large number of these have been requested following the formal entry cut off, as such we are providing an 'on the day entry form'. This entry opportunity applies only to the Saturday Sessions and can only be made on the day (please do not attempt to send this form in advance you will not be entered).
The organisers have taken this approach to ensure the sessions can run smoothly, should the number of on the day entries requests result in any session exceeding the booked session times they will not be accepted.
Click here to download the On The Day Entry Form (pdf format)