Kent County Champs
Full results and news from the Kent County Championships.
The County Championships preparations are well under way.
The dates in 2018 are:
- January 20/21 at Crystal Palace
- January 27/28 at Crystal palace
- February 3/4 at Crystal Palace
- February 10/11 at the London Aquatic Centre
- March 11(Team Championships) at the London Aquatic Centre
Event info including qualifying times for the 2018 Kent County Championships has now been published and is available for viewing here
****** Important Entry Guidelines *******
As you will appreciate submitting the entries for 140+ swimmers is a challenging task and by assisting with the following it will help greatly to ensure correct entries are received and processed.
- Please ensure you have submitted the correct times. This is a Long Course Championships therefore all times MUST be submitted as Long Course.
- Should you be using a Short Course converted time, use the following link to convert your time accordingly - http://www.pullbuoy.co.uk/times
- Only submit ONE entry per swimmer and please ensure you have collated the times you wish to be submitted before entering.
- No updated times will be accepted.
As you can imagine with 140+ swimmers and 1500+ events as a mininmum to process, updating times becomes an extremely difficult and lenghty process.
The deadline has been purposely set so all swimmers can submit entries without the need to update once all our club supported events have taken place.
The official Kent Champs deadline differs to ours.
We have set an earlier deadline to allow plenty of time to process the huge numbers of swimmers we anticipate from Sevenoaks SC.
OUR DEADLINE IS WEDNESDAY 20 DECEMBER 2017 @ 7PM
NO LATE ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED
Online entries are now open - CLICK HERE to access our online entry and payment form