Details of upcoming club supported competitions together with entry forms.
Sevenoaks Swimming Club regularly attends, supports and competes in selected licensed / non-licensed open meets and galas.
This page details the upcoming galas that we will be supporting.
Sevenoaks SC members can now enter all club supported Open Galas listed on this page through your TeamUnify account.
For instructions on how to enter a gala via your TeamUnify account - CLICK HERE
IMPORTANT Open Gala Guidance for the 2019 season
The following extremely useful and detailed gala guidance documents have been produced which provide swimmers and parents with essential direction regarding competitive seasons.
- General gala guidance - what to do, how to behave, how to succeed
Basildon End of Season Gala
Level 3, 20/21st July
Address: Basildon Sporting Village, Cranes Farm Road, Basildon Essex SS14 3GR
Squads: ALL, ages 9-14+years
Price £6 per entry
ENTRIES NOW CLOSED
To view ASA licensed opens and meets click here. This will take you to the ASA website. This page is regularly updated and you find all the details needed to enter the advertised galas direct. Should you require any advice please speak to your child's coach.While swimmers are clearly welcome to enter other open events, squad coaches will be present at the above-mentioned selected events.
To allow the open gala entry system to run as smoothly as possible, please can you note the following:
- Before entering an open, please read the Conditions of Entry, in particular noting whether entries should be submitted in short or long course. If conversion is allowed, please ensure you are using the correct Conversion Charts
- If entries are rejected, refunds will be applied through the Gala Refund Policy. Please contact the gala secretary to enquire re your 'credit'.
- For galas displayed on the Open Gala website page, it is preferred that entries are made through the club, rather than individually.
Also, please note the following Open Gala entry requirements:
- Entries will only be accepted if submitted by the club closing date with payment enclosed. Where payment is not required by the time of entry this will be indicated.
- We accept entries via your TeamUnify club account. This entry method must always be used for all events. We do not accept entries via email or SMS text.
- Swimmers in Bronze and Silver squads should always look to enter 200 freestyle, 200 in their form stroke (butterfly, backstroke or breaststroke) and an I.M. in any Open Meets. This prepares them for the Bagcat events in the Kents and it is important for swimmers in these squads to get used to racing these distances.
- Please see your son or daughter’s coach for more guidance on events to enter at Open meets or if you have any questions.
Many thanks for your co-operation.